February 7, 2022
is the largest baseball event operator in New England. We will operate 25+ events in the New England region in 2022. We are currently looking for energetic and determined sports-minded individuals to employ as part-time staff for our 2022 event circuit.
Events will begin on the weekend of March 27th and run through August 15th and will be located at the New England Baseball Complex in Northborough, MA.
The pay rate for this position is $15/hour.
- Game day operation of the scoreboard
- Effectively communicate with team coaches, players, and umpires regarding tournament rules, schedule, etc.
- Provide customer service for all parents and participants
- Assist with site set-up and breakdown
- Updating scores on tournament application
- Proper handling and care of all Select Baseball supplies and equipment
- Any other tasks that are required by the Tournament or Site Director
- Strong desire to work in sports
- Customer service oriented, relevant experience preferred
- Ability and willingness to work on nights and weekends, for prolonged periods of time
- Strong communication skills
- Reliable transportation
- Willingness to travel to other event sites
- Previous event management skills preferred
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, age, disability, gender identity, marital or veteran status, or any other protected class.